Load Pressure Gauges are an essential instrument used by industry to measure the pressure in a system as a quality check measure and to ensure the consistency of products. For reasons of safety, Load Pressure Gauges monitor fluids, gases, and steam for leaks or a build up of pressure in a system.
- Available in dial size 150mm (6"), 200mm (8"), 250mm (10")
- Dial Scale in KN (Kilo Newton) or Ton
- SS316 Bourdon and Socket, SS304 Movement
- Stainless Steel SS304 Case and Ring
- Liquid Filling Option (Glycerin or Silicon) for 6" and 10" dial sizes
- Socket Welded to Case (6" Dial Size)
- 3/8 bsp or npt connection
- Bottom Direct, Bottom Surface, Back Direct, Back Panel, Back Clamp Mounting
- Accuracy 1% F.S.D. for 6", 8" & 10"